1. You are visiting the website evomedic.es owned by EVOMEDIC GLOBAL SL, with registered office Calle Johan Carballeira, 8 Bajo 36208 Vigo, Pontevedra, with NIF nº B27791482, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra in volume 3901 Folio 22, Section 8, Sheet 55453, (which in that document is called “the Holder”).
You can contact THE HOLDER by any of the following means:
Telephone: +34 886 13 49 47
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eunicom Player, S.L.
Paseo del Borne 15, 7º E-F 07012 Palma de Mallorca Spain
Telephone: 902 808 176
Contact email: email@example.com
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of THE HOLDER’s website that it makes available to the public. The access and/or use of this web page of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that are mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. evomedic.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and (including but not limited to), not to use them for:
- Carrying out illicit or illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or an attack on human rights
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of The HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially sending unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER has the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by the OWNER. You will be able to view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the OWNER’S pages.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability in the operation of the web page, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the web page serves the objectives of the USER.
- Violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties could carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. THE HOLDER will make all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances caused by a fortuitous event or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented. or located on your portal. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that evomedic.es includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case shall THE HOLDER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims derived from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.